I always put my brushes in my makeup bag with everything else, and the bristles get bent and disheveled. This is a perfect idea!
I’m going to Goodwill this weekend, hope I can find some random thing like this and turn it into something gorgeous! Just spray paint it white!
She’s so vintage pretty!
- 1/2 oz vodka
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 1 sugar cube
SIMPLE AND TASTY!
click on the picture for this delicious recipe!!!!!
Baby Shower Sandwiches-
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 (12 oz.) packages party rolls
- 2/3 cup peach or apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey dijon mustard
- 2 ( 7 oz) packages thinly sliced deli roast beef, cut into 1 inch strips (I used Oscar Meyer Deli Fresh Slow Roasted Beef)
- 8 slices or 1 (6 oz.) package of sliced Havarti cheese
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Remove rolls from packages. (Do not separate rolls.) Cut rolls in half horizontally, creating 1 top and 1 bottom per package. Spread preserves on bottom side of rolls (1/3 cup per package); sprinkle with pecans (1/4 cup per package) . Top with cheese slices followed with roast beef.
- Mix together the mustard and mayo. Spread the mustard-mayonnaise mixture on the top side of rolls; top with roast beef and cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, if desired. Place the top of rolls on the other halves with the beef, and wrap sandwiches in aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted. Slice into individual sandwiches. Serve immediately.
These sandwiches are SOOOO good!
click on picture for link. real simple ingredients!
Can’t wait to try it! Irish whiskey and three sliced bananas in a mason jar for a week. Then strain bananas and drink up!!!!
- 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 pints lime sorbet
- 1/2 cup tequila
- Rub the lime wedges around the rims of 8 stemmed glasses. Place the sugar on a small plate. Turn each glass upside down and dip the rims in the sugar to coat.
- Place 2 scoops of sorbet in each glass and pour 1 tablespoon of tequila over the top of each. Serve with a spoon.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- 1 part Hornitos Plata tequila
- 1 part DeKuyper melon liqueur
- ½ part triple sec
- Splash of orange juice